Deep Web Links 2019 - ONION Links
All of the deep web links are summarized in the spreadsheet.-So there is no need to look any further. The dark net link list is for research purposes only!Updated: 09/01/2016
PLEASE SHARE AND LEAVE A COMMENT (NO CP). Report any illegal content to your local authorities.
Do not get caught: READ THIS TUTORIAL
Tested all of the below .onion links (+pastebin). The PDF only contains 100% working links and is 9 pages long.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE
OR you look at these:
- The Hidden Wiki - The original Hidden Wiki (after Matt's), owned by ion. Created January 2009. Went down for a while but it's back up now. A bit outdated.
- Hidden Wiki Mirror - An exact mirror of ion's Hidden Wiki. Updated on a fairly regular basis.
- HackBloc's Hidden Wiki Mirror - An editable up-to-date Hidden Wiki. Generally free from vandalism.
- Old THW Mirror - Hasn't been updated for 8 months.
- Older THW Mirror - An old Hidden Wiki mirror. Outdated.
- OnionBookmark - Keep bookmarks private or share with public.
- TORDIR - Categorized link list of Tor, user submitted. Also a PM service.
- Onion Url Repository - Small list of Onionland links. Also hosts a forum.
- Sites Deep Web - A small list of onion links.
- Core.onion - Simple onion bootstrapping.
- TORLINKS - Tor Link Directory
- Administrator's Services - Services run by the admin of TorStatusNet, My Hidden Blog, and Hidden Image Site
- Onionlinks, clearnet - Made with weebly, to be used by newbies on Tor. By email@example.com
- TORCH - Tor Search Engine. Claims to index around 1.1 Million pages.
- Deepsearch - Another search engine.
- Torgle - Torgle revived. Based on OnionWare's server. Web crawler.
- The Abyss - Administrator's search engine. Supports submitted links.
- Ahmia.fi - Clearnet search engine for Tor Hidden Services (allows you to add new sites to its database).
- DuckDuckGo, clearnet - Clearnet metasearch engine with heavy filtering. Not like the aforementioned search engines to look up Hidden Services. Just searches the clearnet.
- Tor WebDesign Guidelines - Suggestions to start making your own Hidden Service.
- InspecTor - List of bad Tor nodes with ExcludeNodes generator for torrc.
- TorJump - A one-click wrapper to make Tor more accessible to non tech-savvies.
- The TorBack Machine - Tor clone of The Wayback Machine
- Welcome, We've been expecting you! - Links to basic encryption guides.
- Gateway - Tor ?? I2p web proxy.
- AnoNet2 Proxy - Visit AnoNet from Tor.
- OnionWiki - Central wiki for sharing knowledge about the technical side of Tor
- TorShare - 2GB file upload limit. No illegal files. Server encrypts filenames. Allows zip and rar files.
- Sky Fortress - Open source, upload and download encrypted files.
- The Onion Cloud - Tor/ownCloud based cloud. Login/Pass: public/public.
- Onion Fileshare - 2GB Upload file size limit. Upload any files you want.
- ES Simple Uploader - Upload images, docs and other files. 2 MiB upload limit. (Host: FH)
- sTORage - Upload files. Has WebDAV support. It is being taken down. Please move any files you may host there.
- Onionweb filehosting - ~100mb file size limit, only accepts archive files; no illegal files.
- Magic Mirror - Open source, encrypted image hosting - you can only see files if you are linked to them - NO CP.
- bittit, clearnet - Host and sell your original pictures for Bitcoins.
- SquareBoard - Upload and share high quality images. (Moderated)
- anonHTML - anonymous plaintext and (rendered) HTML hosting
- AnonPaste - minimalist, opensource online pastebin; the server has no knowledge of pasted data. Data is encrypted/decrypted in the browser using 256 bits AES.
- pad.riseup.net, clearnet - Etherpad service from Riseup
- BlackBin - Uncensored, open source pastebin
View the Webhost Comparison for a bit more information.
- Freedom Hosting (More info) - Invite-only. Hosting Service with PHP/MySQL. As of 2011-06-04, it hosts about 50% of the live OnionWeb by onion. UPDATE 2011-06-05, probably owns a lot more than that now. Likely owns around 75% of OnionNet.
- ANONSERVER - Paid-for. Tor web hosting, provides FTP/SSH. Down?
- torhost.onion - Free anonymous web hosting. Has a free plan, and a free "fairpaid" plan -- useful services will get more bandwidth, web space, etc.
- OnionHosting - Paid-for, no CP. Run by the administrator of several other services. High prices and very flexible.
- Pachinco's WebHosting Service - Free, no CP. Contact the administrator for hosting. Allows the following scripts: FlatPress, PunBB, SMF, and gpEasy.
Forums and BBSOther forum types. Usually phpBB.
- Freedom For People - A revolutionary group against capitalism. FFP Manifesto
- SciBay Forum - Chemistry and other sciences forum.
- TOTSE 2, clearnet - Forum dedicated to freedom of speech and freedom of information.
- Torduckin0 #1st - Citadel BBS with chat and IM to support Torduckin. (Provider: JF)
- Talk.Masked, clearnet contact form - Talks and Notes. 2nd generation. Famous messaging board. (Provider: JA)
- Torduckin0 #2nd - Citadel BBS with chat and IM to support Torduckin. (Provider: JF)
- Anonymous BBS, gopher interface, telnet interface - Another variation of the talks style of board.
- OnionMe - Forum for personal ads. All ages welcome.
- Torduckin0 #3rd - Citadel BBS with chat and IM to support Torduckin. (Provider: JF)
- Torduckin0 #4th - Citadel BBS with chat and IM to support Torduckin. (Provider: JF)
- Torsquare - Anonymous board, shares posts and discussions with Torbook's public square.
- Freeside - WHY WAIT? Leave the crazy at the door.
- Freedom of Information Network - General forum to replace clearnet forums that spread misinformation.
- See also: The compendium of clearnet Email providers
- SMS For Tor - Encrypted private messaging service
- Startbook - online management of your bookmarks/favorites
- Hell Online - "The Anti-social Network" - Seems to be a type of Twitter clone.
- GPF AnonymousWebservices, clearnet - Proxies for I2P, mail, news, tor, web. By: GermanPrivacyFoundation
- GPF PrivacyBox, clearnet - Private messaging service. Proxies for I2P, tor, web. By: GermanPrivacyFoundation
- Tor Mail - Webmail/SMTP/IMAP/POP3. Can send/receive mail from outside Tor with a firstname.lastname@example.org address.
- Remailer Reliability Stats, clearnet, clearnet - Mixmaster/Cypherpunk remailer stats.
- mul.tiver.se, clearnet - Censorship-free distributed social network hosted by the Chinese Pirate Party
- Newzbin, clearnet - Crowdsourced Usenet index based in the UK
- Torbook - A way to make friends in onionland.
- ELIZA - Free pyschotherapy!
- n0id - n0id's crypto identity and contact page.
- TorStatusNet - Twitter clone on tor.
- CryptoCat, clearnet - Encrypted instant messaging on Tor and Clearnet.
- Christopher Dorner Support Page - Why Dorner is doing what he's doing and how you can help
- USW Secret Intelligence Service - USW-SIS is a private non-commercial intelligence agency that investigates the truth then publishes cases designated for public viewing.
- Men of Action - Volunteer who fights the good side of revolutions and wars. Currently in Turkey, taking the fight to Al-Assad.
- secgovwiki - Publication committed to original, objective, and factual research, investigative journalism and news gathering, as well as document storage, preservation, and archiving, upon the topics of The Federal Reserve, 9/11, etc.
- Heidenwut #2nd, clearnet - Politics, Occultism, Spy vs Spy, Revolution!!
- Heidenwut #1st - Politics, Occultism, Spy vs Spy, Revolution!!
- BuggedPlanet.Info, clearnet - Information on Telecommunication Interception Companies & Installations
- Keep Internet Open! - Small unofficial AnonOps site, currently instructing how to DDoS MasterCard and other WikiLeaks opponents.
- A website - Free speech advocacy. (About 50% uptime.)
- paraZite #2nd, clearnet 301 redirector - paraZite: Illicit activities advocacy and censored information archive.
- paraZite #1st, clearnet 301 redirector - paraZite: Illicit activities advocacy and censored information archive.
- Neutering NOT Org, clearnet - Why Non-Human Beings Should NOT Be Castrated.
- FREEFOR - USA-based FREEdom FORces developing a turnkey distributed Temporary Autonomous Zone. FAQ
- Wake up Europe! - This is a call to arms!
Libreria - Libreria: Varios libros disponibles de diferentes autores en inglés y espa?ol. (English and spanish, mostly political)
The Acropolis - Has ebooks about political science
Source: Idrissi, W. 2013. Working Links List To Darknet Aka Deep Web .Onion sites | Toxigon. [online] Available at: http://www.toxigon.com/2013/09/working-links-list-to-darknet-aka-deep.html [Accessed: 11 Feb 2014].